Vice President of Sales“I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
October 30, 2020
Now Hiring! Regional Sales Director
The Regional Sales Director reports to the Vice-President of Sales and is responsible for calling on orthopedic surgeons, podiatrists, hospitals, and surgery centers. This position is salaried with compensation for reaching sales goals. Up to 75% travel required.
1. Duties and responsibilities
- Contributes to strategic objectives of revenue growth, market leadership and quality customer service to targeted accounts, and the development of new customers in assigned territory
- Establishes and maintains strong business relationships with prospective and existing customers
- Maintains expert product and market knowledge
- Arranges and conducts educational training programs
- Identify new distribution opportunities, train and manage new and existing distributor teams
- Develops relationships with key opinion leaders and thought leaders who influence product usage or innovate new products
- Establishes relationships with hospital personnel with a focus on orthopedic surgeons and podiatrists
- Executes strategic sales plans to meet or exceed corporate expectations and goals
- Tracks, forecasts, and reports cases and revenues expectations on a weekly basis for the region
- Recruits and manages a team of clinical specialists
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 – 15 years of medical sales or sales management experience with an orthopedic focus
- Contacts with orthopedic and podiatric surgeons and distributors within the region
- Strong clinical knowledge of musculoskeletal anatomy, Sports Medicine and F&A procedures
- Stellar sales/sales management history with consistent top 20% performance including awards, such as Presidents Club, Sales Manager of the Year, Region of the Year, etc.
- Stable work history – no more than 2 jobs in 5 years unless documentation of events
Now hiring for the Southeast region. Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.